The University of Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX) Board of Directors announce the appointment of Tripti Sinha as the Executive Director of MAX and the addition of several new members to the organization’s leadership team. Sinha has served in a variety of technical leadership positions within the University of Maryland since 1990. She will also continue in her current roles as the Deputy Chief Information Officer for Networks and Communication Technologies within the Division of Information Technology at the University of Maryland and as Chair of the Maryland Research and Education Network (MDREN) Board. MDREN is responsible for the provision of advanced network services to K-20 and public entities within the state of Maryland.
Read Entire Press Release
- Terrapin Fast: New Zaratan High-Performance Computer Boosts UMD Researchers’ Problem-Solving Power
- UMD Introduces “Zaratan” – The Latest Investment in State-of-the-Art High Performance Computing
- Q&A with Tripti Sinha: MAX Among the ‘First to 400G’ on Internet2’s Network
- MAX Joins the Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS)
- MAX and Ciena Join Forces to Expand Opportunities for Collaborative Research in the Science and Higher Education Communities