- Q&A with Tripti Sinha: MAX Among the ‘First to 400G’ on Internet2’s Network
- MAX Joins the Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS)
- MAX and Ciena Join Forces to Expand Opportunities for Collaborative Research in the Science and Higher Education Communities
- MAX Technologies to Support UMD’s MAVRIC Initiative
- Partnership Between University of Maryland and U.S. Army Research Laboratory Harnesses the Power of Defense Supercomputing to Create Opportunities for Scientific Discovery
Monthly Archives: September 2020
Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX) has joined the Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS) initiative. MANRS is supported by the Internet Society and aims to reduce the common routing threats and improve routing security. This growing global initiative is comprised of over 500 Network Operators (ISPs), Internet Exchange Points (IXPs), and Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) and Cloud Providers.
For more information on MANRS, click here.
About Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX)
Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX) is a center at the … Read More