- Q&A with Tripti Sinha: MAX Among the ‘First to 400G’ on Internet2’s Network
- MAX Joins the Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS)
- MAX and Ciena Join Forces to Expand Opportunities for Collaborative Research in the Science and Higher Education Communities
- MAX Technologies to Support UMD’s MAVRIC Initiative
- Partnership Between University of Maryland and U.S. Army Research Laboratory Harnesses the Power of Defense Supercomputing to Create Opportunities for Scientific Discovery
Monthly Archives: March 2022
MAX is spotlighted in Internet2’s ‘First to 400G’ blog series for being one of the first five R&E networks to upgrade to 400G. In the following Q&A, Tripti Sinha discusses MAX’s mission, opportunities and challenges driving its constituents’ connectivity needs, and what’s next on the horizon.