- Partnership Between University of Maryland and U.S. Army Research Laboratory Harnesses the Power of Defense Supercomputing to Create Opportunities for Scientific Discovery
- MAX Partners with ConnectArlington to Expand Network, Promote Economic Development
- MAX Welcomes New Director Don Wolfe
- MAX and BYTEGRID Partner to Deliver High-Speed Cyberplatform for Life Sciences Research Community in Mid-Atlantic Region
- MAX-Fujitsu Field Trial Successfully Records 400 Gbps and 800 Gbps Networking Speed, Reveals Bright Future for Terabit Networking Capabilities
Monthly Archives: November 2015
COLLEGE PARK, MD (November 5, 2015) – Mid-Atlantic Crossroads (MAX) announces the addition of Don Wolfe to the leadership team as Director of MAX Operations and Customer Engagement. In his new role, Wolfe will oversee the daily operations and maintenance of MAX’s high-performance 100-Gbps cyberinfrastructure platform, which spans the Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and Baltimore metropolitan areas. Wolfe will also work closely with MAX participants to assess and fulfill their advanced cyberinfrastructure needs.
Wolfe has over 25 years of operational … Read More