MAX launched its 100G network to support the education and research community. Executive Director Abdella Battou speaks about the 100G deployment.
Read Entire Article
- Terrapin Fast: New Zaratan High-Performance Computer Boosts UMD Researchers’ Problem-Solving Power
- UMD Introduces “Zaratan” – The Latest Investment in State-of-the-Art High Performance Computing
- Q&A with Tripti Sinha: MAX Among the ‘First to 400G’ on Internet2’s Network
- MAX Joins the Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS)
- MAX and Ciena Join Forces to Expand Opportunities for Collaborative Research in the Science and Higher Education Communities